Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

     2013 is on it's way out and 2014 is right around the corner. I have here a little taste of the holidays from our home. This year has been full to the brim with Joy and struggle but the joy has far outweighed the pain. With the end of this year there are many things to look back on with a thankful heart and a few things to think on for the future. But in the end there is one thing that is most important to me and that is this one truth, it spreads and seeps into every corner of my being. It takes me and holds me in its grip, never to let me go and even this "one" truth spreads into every bit of truth that is pure. That is Christ, Born to save the sons of earth, born to give us second birth. When Sin entered into the perfect world, that God had created, there was no hope for man from man. There was only one promise that could bring us back into communion with our Creator. And He was promised to us from that first day of Sin.
Genesis 3:15
 "And I will put enmity
    between you and the woman,
    and between your offspring and hers;
he will crush your head,
    and you will strike his heel.”
"He" is Christ the Lord, Savior of us all.  

May you have a day full of Gods grace and Mercy. May you know The truth that is above all else.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.


christmas 2013 from Angie Kroeker on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...