Monday, November 4, 2013

Somewhere this summer time got away.

I won't even begin to pretend that this is going to become a regular trend. If I got back into a regular schedule that would be great but I'm not going to pretend. I am going to do this though. I am going to post when I do and I am not going to try and explain why these pictures look like they came from summer when we in fact just got a cold snap with wispy snow falling. The leaves are gone and the cold is settling in for the winter. Better yet they did that nasty day light savings thing on us this last weekend and now the sun goes down in the middle of my evening, giving me reason to believe that the day is over earlier than I am used to.
And that will only get worse as the season deepens. By the time we are in the darkest part of the winter the sun goes down some time around 4 pm. Making me believe there is nothing but an indoor world.

Needless to say here is a little visit from Great Grandma S. and other happenings that day.

Great Grandma came for a visit.



Yes, like Suzie's finding out that Grandpa and Grandma's place has an out house.




Who wouldn't rush to use and out door toilet?


Helping Charlie find and stomp on the grasshoppers.




There's more here Charlie.


Yup, Stomp it.






Jade fell in love with great Grandma.




Totally enamored.


Every time we went back to the farm after she had left Jade would ask where she was. Even not that long ago Jade mentioned it again.




And again how could you not love this wonderful woman? She took the girls for a walk and drew Jade pictures as often as she asked. And of course just her love and care is such an amazing gift that she shares with anyone who crosses her path.


See.


We love you Great Grandma and can't wait to see you again.




Sleep tight my loves and enjoy a cozy curl up on the couch with the dear to you, near to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...