Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Love Day to you

My man is deep in his studies and it seems as though I will not be seeing him much during the week. It is hard to leave him alone after a long day of not seeing him but this is the season we are in. It is only ten weeks of our lives and then he will be back. Until then I will do my darnedest to Love on him and our girls as best as I can. So here is to love in the every day and the always. I hope you find it in the fabric of your soul as that is what we were made for. Love is something to share in all the little parts of our lives. It may not be extravagant and it may seem quiet at times but that is only because of the perspective we take while looking at it. It is loud in it's silence and it is extravagant in it's subtleties. It is in every fiber of our beings so let it shine.



Love this family that I call mine from Angie Kroeker on Vimeo.

I love with all my heart and this is what life is. Let your soul free into the Love that you were created in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...