Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Inspired #16 The new year

So here we are in a new year. 2013 is what they say. I know so many are doing a re-cap of the year gone by and that sounds like a really good idea. I think I might do that next year. For now though I have something else.

Resolutions!

Okay I admit. I am not such a big fan of those cause I am not so good at keeping them so why start? At the same time, is there anything wrong with challenging myself to do better? And it seems inevitable that I want to do better and when that clock ticked past 12:00 last night while I lay in bed I had a thought. Do you want to know what it was?


1: Peachy lovely 2: Fun with some great stuff inside 3: Just a journal but I love the pic and the quote 4: This one can hold what you like.

Yeah, Me too. It's gone now but so are a lot of things I think of and don't write down. So here's what I think might be a good resolution to make. I want to write down more of what goes by in the day, in my mind, from the girls mouths. I want to have some memories written down cause truth be told my memory is miserable. So here is my latest inspired post.


1: you put it together, you could totally add your own touches 2: Cute book with blank pages added to the end.

Check out some of these really fun, really lovely, really simple, really great day planners or journals or both. And let's remember things this year. Fine you might be really good at this and not need one cause a: you remember everything or b: you already picked yours up last year getting ready for this year. Well, that is super great for you, I on the other hand am me and I don't have one yet and don't remember things so well. So here is what I found.


1: blank journal style, make it a day planner or what you will 2: Funky day planner for the year 3: day planner that you can add pages to, has pockets.

However you roll with this new year I ask you this one thing. Don't forget to enjoy the moments. And if you are in the middle of a great one, enjoy it. Don't think on how you will write it down or what you would say to tell how it went, just be there. It is a moment for you to take part in. Let your heart settle in to every detail. Even if you are like me and you will forget it later. That doesn't make it any less of a moment.

Happy new year my friends, my family, My daughters, my loves.

2 comments:

  1. Angie-Thanks for sharing! All too often, life does fly by and it is helpful to captured some of those moments in words to be able to remember and reflect on them later. Wishing you the very best and happy new year!!

    Thanks also for featuring one of my journals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie,
    Thanks so much for including my Nancy Drew Date Book Kit in your post. I love this time of year -- out with the old and in with the new!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...