Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Fun #42

Friday fun is a short post of something fun that happened in the week whether it be a small moment or an epic happening.

This weeks Friday Fun comes in the form of a post already started and then forgotten.
I had all the pictures uploaded and transferred into this space but had put no words to it. So we get to enjoy one last little look back on the camping trip.

Oh did I have fun with my camera that night. There are times when the camera and I don't feel so connected. It might even say it feels a bit "used". That it is only there for me as a tool and that there is not real relationship. But then there are times like this. When the kids are asleep and I have no duties to get back to. No reason to just quickly snap a few pics and run. I can play with the settings and let the camera shine.



And then the little lake we camped near was just plain fun for us all.



Off to the right you can see a couple of people enjoying a blow up, dingy boat. That is my man and his daughter.





See, Fun
















If you look close there is a little some one sharing space with Daddy.




See, Little Jade Bean feet.


And that was the day we came home. And go figure the outdoors put some tired into the eyes of my little ones.




And my camera and I are friends again. It is so forgiving of my busy schedule and willing to take time whenever I am ready to sit back and enjoy seeing what it sees.



Have a wonderful weekend everyone. This will be the last of having my parents in town. So good to see them so much going to miss them. Life is full, with love all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...