Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Fun #38 Two things

Friday fun is a short post of something fun that happened in the week whether it be a small moment or an epic happening.

This wonderful toy has been hanging around the house forever now only thing is the records were still in storage. Suzie had no clue what the real intentions of this thing were till I pulled it out.


Surprise, surprise my music lover loves it.


And so does her sister.



And Paul had fun pulling it apart to fix a few of it's little trouble spots for a cleaner sound.


A toy that was mine being enjoyed by my family. How fun is that?


Ah yes, and this. This is a typical scene. If dad starts to do something, little Jader will sidle up next to him and start to "help".



She doesn't even know how to say the words and this little one is offering to help out any chance she gets.


And there you have a bit of Friday Fun. Been getting more done around here these days and feeling inspired to keep up the trend. Hope to see you all again soon but till then "Live long and prosper" Oh My! I did just quote that.

Join in the fun and link up to the blog. You don't have to only do it today. You could link up any time during the week. I love to see how life is lived and enjoyed by those around me. So Grab a button and sing the Friday Fun song. (okay I don't know of the Friday fun song either but trust me it could happen)

Angie and the New Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...