Monday, July 23, 2012

Sunday

I know, two videos in a row? Getting a bit lazy are we? Less writing more seeing. And frankly I like these home movies of my family. It is putting a sound track to our lives which I really love to do. If I am not singing then the girls are and if none of us are then we have records going.

Yesterday was a most relaxed day. With a short bit of time spent at the beach. Then an afternoon at home. While the girls napped I put this little video together. The wind was crazy but our time was still so enjoyable.


Beach day 2012 from Angie Kroeker on Vimeo.

Happy start to a new week. Give it your best and go for it. There is so much that can be enjoyed.

The link attached to "sound track" is a link to my little shop on Amazon. We earn a small commission on purchases made through the store (even items that we don't have listed!). There is a link to the right if you are ever interested to take a look around. So, go ahead and click through. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...