Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Fun #36: Summer town life

Friday fun is a short post of something fun that happened in the week whether it be a small moment or an epic happening.

Another Video has made it's way up to my list of things to do. So here is what I came up with. Just something to show of my home town a bit. There is so much more to this place than what you will see here but, hey.. I can't give you everything or you may not come to visit.


Home town 2012 from Angie Kroeker on Vimeo.
Be sure to watch this on the Vimeo page to get the HD version. Much better viewing.

This is a small town, we live a simple life here and that is just the way I like it. Happy Friday to you all.

So here is something I am thinking. I would love to see something from your week. I have never done this sort of thing before so bare with me. Just link up to this post and grab this button to put on your post so that others know what is going on. As you might have seen from my past Friday Fun posts the content can be anything from words to pics to videos. Just something you found enjoyable this past week. And have Fun with it, I know I do.

Angie and the New Life

2 comments:

  1. I can't figure out how to grab the button anymore... oh well.. off to pick more strawbabies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you try grabbing the HTML in that bottom window and pasting it in the HTML portion of your Blog post? No worries in the end, This is about fun and it is fun to have you join. Thanks for being a part of this first link up with me!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...