Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Fun #27 (Little Lady Quotes)

Friday fun is a short post of something fun that happened in the week whether it be a small moment or an epic happening.

"Mommy you're good and Daddy you're bad"

"hmm? What was that Suzie?"

"Mommy you're good and Daddy you're bad"

"Why is that? What makes you say that?"

"When Mommy and me were waking up from a nap Daddy turned the light on."

"Okay, but that wasn't bad, Daddy was just helping us get up and I just didn't want it even though I needed it"


Then Dad chimes in with a few questions
"Do you like to eat Suzie?"

"yes"

"Well I have to work to make money which we use to buy food. That means I get you food. Do you think that is good?"

"YEah!"

"So then Daddy is good."

"yeah"


And then she finished the conversation off with a very well put together conclusion

"If you're bad, that's not good, but if your good, That's not bad"

Girl is working out right and wrong. She'll get there in her own sweet time but I think we are on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...