Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hodge Podge 4

This is the last of the series (go here, here, and here for parts 1, 2, and 3 respectively) and it is more just a photo gallery of the frost we had a few weeks back. I looked out the window from washing the dishes while Paul and the girls were down stairs and I was feeling the beauty in my heart. Both the frost was stunning and my heart is grateful that it can now be Paul and the girls instead of the youngest being a constant attachment. So I stepped outside and was free, if even for just a moment and if only on the back deck.

It was a freedom to stop for a moment from the household chores and not worry that Jade would be left unattended.


I didn't even change from my slippers to boots.


Just a cool morning air with a frost covered world.


Lovely...




Feeling free is where your heart is at. Freedom comes in all shapes and sizes. I may be more free than the next but there are times when I can feel it, when I recognize it. There are times when it sinks in just a little deeper. Grab hold of that feeling and take it to heart. It is a gift to hold on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...