Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Fun # 20

Friday fun is a short post of something fun that happened in the week whether it be a small moment or an epic happening.


Today was a quick trip into Brandon. Not really planned but for last night. Paul needed some windows picked up for the rental building that we are renovating so I took the girls into town for a short, morning trip.

I was home a little afternoon. That is the quickest trip I have managed with both girls. Yay! no lunch in town. Groceries put away and these little guys made for the Christmas holidays.


They are a little coconut treat that I found in the Jean Pare Christmas cook book. Real easy but one of Paul's favorites.





And here is a little sampling of the week in ipod photos.

Jade in her usual spot while mom eats. Suzie on the schools swing. Jade watching Suzie swing. The snow man I built. Suzie and Jade sharing the cart while grocery shopping. Jade is a big girl now, no car seat taking up space in the cart.


A busy week comes to a close only to open up to a busy weekend. Tomorrow Paul will work on the building while I prepare for a birthday party at his folks. Then Sunday is my day of birth and the day after that is Suzie's. I am already disappointed to say that I am so behind on a gift for the dear girl that I will not have anything ready for her that day. I guess that is okay though for the fact that she will learn about birthday seasons.

1 comment:

  1. Those coconut Christmas trees are delightful. Oh, and your little girls are pretty alright too;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...