Saturday, October 8, 2011

Friday Fun (Late) #15

Friday fun is a short post of something fun that happened in the week whether it be a small moment or an epic happening.

The house has found it's way back into our kitchen. Now She shares her space with her little sister. Just pull up the side of the house, slide in the chair, and the two of them are happy as pigs in mud.

"Are you in the house with me Jade?"

"Goooo, cuuuuu, Slurp, Shlup"

"Oh Good Jade, I Love it"

"Shlup, Mmmmm,"

"I just have to go to the bathroom Jade, Don't cry, I'll be right back."

"Mmmm, hmhmhm"

"It's okay, I'll be right back, Don't cry"


She, Suzie, is getting more and more involved with Jade as Jade becomes more responsive to the things that Suzie says and does. I am in love with their love for each other.

One of the things that makes me giggle to myself is when Jade thinks that Suzie is being funny or making a joke when in fact Suzie is upset and crying about something. Suzie will come and cry on my shoulder and Jade will have this mouth wide, gaping smile, Laughing quietly to herself. I know that the day will come when Jade will comfort Suzie and vise versa. But at this point Jade is too young to see or understand anothers hurts. Suzie gets it though. When she accidentally hurts Jade you can see her stomach sinking in her eyes. She pulls back with a look of , "Oooohh I totaly did not mean for that to happen. Will she be all right?"

I so look forward to the days that Jade can join Suzie in her play. Suzie allready will drag Jades chair from one room to the other so they can be together while Suzie plays. Oh my heart just swells will pride in those moments. Hope it always holds strong in their hearts even though I know there will be times when they tire of each other. Love of a sibling is a strong bond.


For this I give thanks. For them in my life I give thanks. For the Father that shares them with me I am thankful. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...