Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Fun #11

Friday fun is a short post of something fun that happened in the week whether it be a small moment or an epic happening.

Well this Friday Fun consists of an epic happening. On September the 31st at around 8 am a new member was added to the family.

Welcome Charles Jacob Martens.

This is Paul's sisters little guy.


Talk about a beautiful mom.


And one handsome little man.





This is Leah who was also my midwife with Jade. Nice to have a photo of her

My two girls and I enjoying the new one from across the room.


Uncle checking him out.


Making sure he is put together correctly. I love this look on my man. He gets it whenever he is checking out something or someone new. I see deep interest and curiosity in his expressions. He is making sure he examines ever important detail.


His daughter is very much like him in this way.



And there you have it. A wonderful week it has been. The healthy arrival of a little man to add to the noise around a full home.
I am so thankful for all the little people in my life. And the little people in my life that are changing into grown people too. All together now I have 12 nieces and nephews. Each is growing into their wonderful selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...