Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Fun # 3

Friday fun is a short post of something fun that happened in the week whether it be a small moment or an epic happening.


This year we planted a bit of a smaller garden and I have not had big plans to do alot as Jade is very young and needs to be attached to me most of the day. I did manage to spend some time in there this week though and found a new way to stand up my tomatoes.

Paul found some garden fence at the dump. A lot of it was tired but I was able to scroung up enough to put these together.


Just a few wires bent into 45 degree angles and there they are standing tall instead of layng out on the dirt.


And some little beauties just starting out.





This year we planted beets as well. Looking good ladies.


Green is such a great color. It always makes me smile. Leaves coming in on the trees at spring or a kiwi sliced and cool, ready to eat.

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful! Your garden to doing so well. Love the little fences so much prettier than a tomato cage. Congrats and happy eating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...