Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Fun # 2

Friday fun is a short post of something fun that happened in the week whether it be a small moment or an epic happening.




Something I have been doing for Suzie and plan to continue for Jade as well is the letter writing.


I wrote her a few when she was still in me a couple of years ago.




I hope to write one at least once a year.


Nothing long, nothing crazy, just something to tell of the time when she was young. Where life was at. How we all felt about the things going on at the time. Her age and her style of living.

I love this kid, I love her sister. I want them to know that. I want them to know that I have always loved them.
Here's to a great weekend, and a happy July 1st to you all. Find some Fires that work as Paul would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...