Saturday, July 30, 2011

Friday Fun # 6

Friday fun is a short post of something fun that happened in the week whether it be a small moment or an epic happening.


This Dump runner find will turn out to be a great sitting baby trainer.

Studying the blanket before her.



My Husband often checks the local dump for items to be recycled. Being in a small town has it's benifits. I actually really love my small square laundry basket. Makes it feel like laundry is a small thing to do instead of some large, awkward chore that is hard to get moved from the laundry room to the clothes line. And I think my baby looks really cute in it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...