Wednesday, August 5, 2009

OOOHHH I get it

Here I thought I would never be one to worry about what my daughter puts in her mouth while crawling around the floor. I don't claim to be much of a germ-a-phoebe. NEVER MIND.

I am sitting here and wondering why she sounds like she is gaging on something. So I go ahead and squeeze her little soft cheeks together to make her mouth open. Nothing! okay fine. Wait, why is she chewing now? try again, oh YUp there it is a small piece of plastic, like the corner of a bag torn off, right there on the tip of her tongue. YOu give that to me young lady, MY Goodness, don't you know that plastic is yucky?

SHeEsh!! And here I thought I had a clean house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...