Friday, August 9, 2013

Another Draft awaiting

Here is something I had sitting in my post box and forgot was all laid out for me. Pictures all in a row nicely coded in and waiting.


So here you are a bit of summer. I also see this is not the only one. There are two more posts sitting a waiting for me to take the time.

To have a moment of light in my mind to write out the words. As of late I have felt a bit of writers block. I don't know if it is really possible to have that when I am not a writer but it might be the best way to explain what I have been feeling. Also I don't really want to say again what I have said in so many posts this summer, "I'm busy, Life is crazy, so much to do" but it is a part of it.


So with the writers block I can at least push through that. And hey, When I take pictures then who needs words right?


We spent an evening with my cousin and his family, a very dear family to us.




And we shared some moments together.






A lovely meal. A lovely walk, and a bit of time down by the creek searching for what ever we might find.




Some time on the swings.








And the trampoline.










And what else can I say but thank you. This summer has been busy and full with our project and so the time that is free is spent out and about. Making moments with family and friends.






Moments enjoying the view. Sharing with my girls the things that I love. The people that we love. And the hard work that is part of life.




There is plenty of work to be done and plenty of joy to be found it the moments spent together. Either playing or working there is always a gift of love and life, joy and contentment.




This here, right now is only a faint glimmer of what is to come.  And how sweet it is.


Grace and Peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...