Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Fun #41

Friday fun is a short post of something fun that happened in the week whether it be a small moment or an epic happening.


With this project out of the home come a lot of difficulties for the girls. It is not home and there is no yard to run around in. They have one room that is totally free for them to use but one room for two busy girls is not much to break up the day. So Paul put into effect, project swing.



It works like a charm and breaks up the day just a bit for the girl.



And while she does that Jade is not so happy all alone so we do a bit of this.

As I posted on Instagram I found this great carrier for $20 at the second hand store totally made up for it already. I have tried many other carriers but for the bad shoulder that I have this one has been the best so far. With all the framing and support and the fact that all the weight is truly carried on the hips I can go for some time before my shoulder is a problem. I am so thankful that I have a second chance at baby carrying.


Well Paul has just come in and told me that the truck is ready to go so now it is off to close the camper and be on our way. Hope you have a great weekend all.


This post was written yesterday and scheduled to post this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...