Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Fun #40

Friday fun is a short post of something fun that happened in the week whether it be a small moment or an epic happening.

Ha ha, There has been a lot more going on around these parts the last while but it has all been busy and without much camera time. I hope to make up for that later bur for now this is what I have. Friday Fun post the easy way.

I pulled out this blanket from storage as I thought it would be a good one to have as an extra for the cold nights up ahead. When I got it out I realized why it had been left untouched for so long.

It had this and more at the bottom just like it. So I figured if I threw a strip of fabric to the top and bottom it will be more usable and so I took it into my own hands and then the sewing machine.


This blanket was Pauls for many years before we were married. He doesn't even remember when he first started using it and it was still his main blanket when we got married.


So I was happy to put it back into a condition that will allow us to use it again. There are a few more repairs that need to take place but they are minor and will not be a problem for now.



Now here is the funny part. I don't have any after shots. I washed it and hung it on the line and only took a picture with my ipod. So there you have it. There will be more to see later though I am sure.

For now I hope you have all had a wonderful Friday and have a great weekend. Good night to you all, I'm going to sit next to my husband on the couch now and settle in for a bit of time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...