Sunday, July 29, 2012

What we see and do

When Jade sees Suzie with food She heads on over and plops herself down next to her sister.

Kind of like this.




And that's because she knows that this will happen. There is always some sharing going on.


Unless of course Suzie wants to keep it to herself.


Then little sister will do this. That is all, she won't grab. She doesn't really complain too much just leans in and makes her little mm-ing sounds that says "I would like some more, please".

That is what I see. And that is what they do.

This morning I am having a bit of a rough go. I am trying desperately to be up beat and thankful. But all I Feel is the Tired eyes and the sleep that craves to take me back into bed. The girls chatter and laughter is hard on my head and I know it is all my fault. At this age I should know by now that if I stay up that late the night before, even if it is just sitting with my husband, I will feel like this. Boo for not being able to have it all. A late night with my man and a happy demeanor the next morning.

But that is it. I am going to Rally. I am going to fight these tired eyes and find the joy that comes in the morning. So I have the bacon sizzling, the plan for pancakes and Coffee!! Baby Jade is going to go back to bed cause she was up too late last night as well and there for tired this morning. I am going to laugh at Suzie's silly jokes and plan my attack that the raspberry bush at Paul's parents.

This is a new day. And seeing as I may have messed up the early morning a bit I am going to look at it as starting right now.  (Suzie watched some Olympic swimming last night and now "swims" across the red couch and back again) This is a good day. And every moment is New. I Thank my Lord for every new day.

Lamentations 3:22 - 24
 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
    for his compassions never fail.
 They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.
 I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;
    therefore I will wait for him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...