Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Book Find!

I came across this little beauty at the second hand store.

I was sure I wanted it in my home for one reason. My mom read us stories from James Herriot's books when we were kids and I loved the stories even then. Now to have some for the kids that are illustrated so perfectly? How could I go wrong.


I was right, I love this book.


The pictures are engaging and the stories so sweet. I read two of them to myself a few days back and had tears in my eyes.




I want my girls to grow with appreciation for the creatures that God created all around us.




To know and love the wonder of it all.


And this book draws them right in.


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...