Thursday, June 21, 2012

Another guest post.

As I mentioned in this post I have started to try to get my "name" out there. I find it kind of ironic that I am working on getting my blog viewed in hopes of getting people to check out the shop when I am having a hard time actually getting to the sewing for the shop. Summer is a busy time. CRAZY BUSY!!

None the less I have a guest post up on Prairie Hen where I talk a little on why I make the style of clothes I do. Check it out. Thanks Sara for the opportunity to be a guest post on your lovely blog.

Suzie is out swinging at this very moment and I just put...

This little bug...


To Bed. Nap time for baby.
Now to get some dishes done and get ready for Violin lessons. Hope you have a great day this Lovely Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...