Friday, April 13, 2012

The shop postings

Three more items have made it up into the shop. Check them out and let me know what you think.

I so enjoyed making these three items. The fabric and the planning all went together so well. 


I am totally in love with this top/apron. When I tried it on Jade just to see how it was coming together and decide if those roses would over power a baby, my heart melted. If this does not sell in a very short time I might just take it out of the shop and put it on my girl.


And this guy. If you have been on my Facebook page at all you will have already been introduced to him. Well now he is available to you. He too, is a little character that is hard to part with. But we have a lot of stuffed toys in this house so he might find a better home some where out there. He would be a great toy or even sits nicely on a shelf.

With the items posted I am inspired once again to sew something else. And so I will sew. I have plans that I must get to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...