Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Fun #19

Friday fun is a short post of something fun that happened in the week whether it be a small moment or an epic happening.

Small moments can lead to this.

An Epic Happening. Those eyelashes were so perfectly captured, the sun streaming through.. Going through this "roll of film" brought a few unexpected captures.




Those blue eyes smiling at me. Often don't really get to see this cause I am usually holding her while she looks at those around me with those eyes. Paul often sees this lovely face.






And though these are not in focus I couldn't pass up the honesty of life in her eyes. She sure can find joy in the little things.














Five minutes on the green chair, a camera and two sweet girls brings about a Friday Post to write home about.

Enjoy your weekend, and try not to pack to many things into any given hour. It seems the time will go by and frustration can ensue. Take it easy, light a fire in the fire place for me too cause my fire place doesn't exist and I could sure use one right about now. The snow has been falling softly all day, a fire would just complete the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...