Tuesday, April 5, 2022

How time passes

 One minute at a time, that's how. And then suddenly it's been years. The thing which had once been a fairly integral part of life fades away and you find you no longer have the time for it. I guess those minutes that slipped past really are gone. 

    Over the years I had dreamed that this online diary would be a place where my girls could see a part of their lives from my perspective. Now that they are older I feel a little to busy with living our lives together that I don't take the time to write about it. I keep dreaming of coming back more regularly. Then I think of how much time it takes to curate it. To gather the photos and lay them all out here. It becomes quit a job. Maybe I can come back and just let this become a new place. A place with little written blips and blurbs. No fancy photo sequences. No really careful curation of the post. Just a dump of thoughts. 

    And that is exactly what this post is. A thought dump. I'm dumping here the thought of my desire to get back to this. So there it is. DUMP....

    See you in two years when I remember again that I want to do this more regularly and my oldest child is nearly driving and the one next in line is gaining strengths in places I can only dream of right now. It was nice to chat.......





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...