Monday, October 24, 2011

Little Lady Quotes



Suzie's song to a sad Jade

"Jader Jelly Bean
I want you to not be sad
I just want you to be happy,
It makes my heart sad when you are sad
Don't be mopey Jelly Bean
it makes my heart sad"



It went on for some time with a few verses of
"It will save our lives" thrown in for good measure.
I am not too sure where that line comes from but it was there.



Most of her days holds at least a song or two.
While she sang about her heart being made sad she sang with feeling,
her eyes closed and all.




::

"Mom can I fix?"


"Mom, I'n fixin'"




"Now it's fixed"

1 comment:

  1. Very Sweet ~ and yes, it will save your lives if you have a happy baby~ ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear what your thoughts are on your New Life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...